If you run a small, non-essential business, the COVID-19 pandemic was likely a setback for your company. As regulations lift, you’re probably trying to figure out how to get your company back on track. Maybe you need masks to keep your staff safe or maybe you’re wondering how to put together a safe reopening plan. No matter what challenges you’re facing, these resources can answer your questions!
Before you return to normal operations, use this time to take care of any lingering administrative duties.
- Think about what you want to accomplish in the coming year and update your business plan.
- Go over your financial reports from the past year and work with your accountant on forecasting and creating a new business budget.
- Have you officially formed an LLC for your business? Use a formation service like Zenbusiness Inc to register your LLC now for tax breaks later!
You want to get back to business, but you also want to protect your staff and customers. These resources will show you how.
- If you’re gearing up to bring your staff back to the office soon, make sure you come up with a reopening plan based on public health recommendations.
- Will you allow customers to physically shop at your commercial location? Establish safety protocols first.
Focus on Promotion
Are you ready to expand your reach throughout this phase of the pandemic? Follow these tips!
- Explain your reopening plans to your loyal customers through an email marketing campaign.
- Get the word out about new products you plan to debut through social media.
- Make sure your business is on the map by focusing on local search engine optimization — this will help customers find you easily!
- Want to connect with your customers while they’re still at home? Launch a mobile app for their smartphones!
As businesses recover from the economic downturn caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, you can make up for the losses of the past year. In the coming months, your company can thrive again. With these resources, you’ll be prepared to tackle whatever comes next!
NOTE: I have no affiliation with the external links used in this post. The references were provided to help readers grasp the context. Please perform your own due diligence prior leveraging any of the services/resources mentioned above.